Breath of Life tickets ON SALE NOW from all major outlets, online at breathoflifefestival.com, all Oztix retail outlets and selected Red Herring Surf stores statewide*.
Mojo Music 81 Brisbane Street, Launceston TAS 7250 (03) 6334 5677
Red Herring Surf 127 Charles Street, Launceston TAS 7250 (03) 6331 0984
Collectors Corner 37 Wilson Street, Burnie TAS 7320 (03) 6431 6616
Red Herring Surf 12 Mount Street, Burnie TAS 7320 (03) 6431 2455
Centertainment 53 Elizabeth Street Mall, Hobart TAS 7000 (03) 6234 5998
Red Herring Surf 75 Liverpool Street, Hobart TAS 7000 (03) 6231 9001
Red Hot CDs 10 -12 Edward Street, Devonport TAS 7310
$125 + booking fees (Licensed and all ages - strictly no pass outs).
VIP tickets (18+ only)
$275 + booking fees (500 only).
- Express VIP entry via Forster Street
- Designated VIP area with premium views of Main Stage
- Shaded seating areas
- Complimentary Cloak Area
- Private Toilet and Bar Facilities
- Complimentary food
- Drink card (5x standard drinks)
- ‘Pass Outs’ (via Forster street)*see conditions of sale and admission
Breath of Life Festival FAQs – VIP
What is the date is Breath of Life Festival 2013?
The Breath of Life Festival will be held on the March long weekend 2013 (Sunday 10th March 2012)
Where will the Breath of Life Festival be held?
The Breath of Life Festival will be held at Inveresk Park in Launceston Tasmania – VIP entry is via Forster Street only.
What time does the festival begin/end?
Sunday 10th March @ 11am- 11PM (Via Forster Street for VIP)
Are Pass Outs allowed?
Pass outs will be permitted for VIP ticket holders. Entry and exit will be from the Forster Street gate. You will need to show your wristband to gain entry back into the venue. Normal security screening will be required every time you re-enter.
If I lose my ticket, can I get mine replaced with a new one?
Please be aware that tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable under any circumstance. Please make sure that you take care of your ticket as we will not provide new tickets for those that are accidentally misplaced.
I am a Companion Card holder and would like to attend Breath of Life Festival? What is your policy?
Breath of Life Festival is a member of, and supports the Tasmanian Companion Card Program. Any Companion Card holder who purchases a Breath of Life ticket will be given free entry for their carer. Companion Card holders must simply present their Companion Card at the front entrance and their carer will be given free entry to the festival. For additional information about the Companion Card Program, please visit Companion Card. For catering quantity purposes, please contact us via breathoflifefestival.com to confirm attendance into the VIP area.
Conditions of Sale and Admission
When this ticket is purchased it is subject to the following conditions from the Promoter, these conditions apply to the purchaser both as conditions of sale and as conditions of admission to the event; otherwise the following conditions apply as conditions of admission to the event:
- All conditions shown on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on this ticket or displayed on the premises.
- This ticket may not, without the prior consent of the promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser from the Promoter or any subsequent ticket holder.
- If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the ticket without a refund. This ticket is only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources may be refused entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to enforce published ticket purchase limits and cancel any tickets obtained above said limits by any one customer.
- If the event is cancelled by the Promoter for any reason, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. If Promoter deems it necessary to abandon the event due to the forces of nature or any other reason, refund of the face value of the ticket is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Save as required by law, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. The Promoter does not offer refund in the event of lost, stolen or damaged tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend the festival due to reasons beyond the Festival's control.
- VIP tickets are strictly 18+. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to enter the VIP area. Everyone must provide photo ID to enter the VIP area. NO exceptions will be made regardless of circumstance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
- Please note there are restricted capacities at some Stages and other tented structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- The event will continue rain, hail, snow or sunshine. Cancellation will only occur if conditions are deemed dangerous.
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and/or eject anyone for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or annoyance. Anyone refused admission or ejected for these behaviours will not be allowed into the venue - nor will they have tickets refunded. These include but are not limited to the following circumstances;
- if the ticket has been sold or used in breach of condition 2;
- if the ticketholder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by Security;
- if the ticketholder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs.
- if the ticketholder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing.
- The words “Breath of Life festival”, and the Breath of Life Festival logo and artwork are Registered Trademarks and are copyrighted and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- Entry is at own risk
- The Promoter and the owner and or lessee of the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that owner or lessee or otherwise.
- Small still cameras, including small digital cameras, are permitted but no sound or video recorders will be allowed inside the Venue. Professional cameras of any kind are not allowed on site without authority from the Promoter.
- Bottles, cans, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, illicit drugs and alcohol are prohibited items and will not be permitted in to the Venue. All bags/containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items that are confiscated will not be returned.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- No pass outs will be issued unless you have purchased a VIP ticket (strictly 18+ area) – Information advised on the day.
- Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photographic identification. Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
- The event is all ages. Children Under 5 enter free of charge provided they are under the supervision of a responsible parent/guardian over the age of 18.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- If you feel at any time you or anyone else's health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard. There are St John's Ambulance Officers on site at all times who can be contacted by security.
- No animals or pets allowed, except guide dogs.
- No BYO seating/shade structures/ alcohol/ Soft Drink/ BBQ’s/ Open Fires/ Naked Flames/ Glass of any sort on site.